* Watermelon: It contains 30 kcal / 100g. Some of the benefits of watermelon rind include a healthy heart, hydration, and blood pressure regulation. Additionally, watermelon seeds also have a number of health benefits, ranging from anemia prevention to immune system boosting properties. The water content present in watermelon and vitamins A, B6, C as well as lycopene act as an immune system stimulating food.
* Apple: It provides 52 kcal / 100g. The apple contains a good amount of antioxidants, vitamin C and fiber. Apple’s high fiber content helps in weight loss and also helps improve cognitive performance. Quercetin, an antioxidant found in apples, is also associated with lowering the risk of type 2 diabetes.
* Broccoli: It contains 34 kcal / 100g. Its vitamin A content improves vision. The content of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin K is essential for healthy bone development. Iron and folic acid help prevent anemia. Kaempferol, a flavonoid found in broccoli, has anti-inflammatory properties. Broccoli is also rich in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) which is crucial for brain growth and development.
* Zucchini: It contains about 17 kcal / 100g. It is packed with many important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It has a high fiber content and a low calorie count. Fiber plays an important role in digestion. Zeaxanthin, found in zucchini, plays an important role in preventing oxidative stress and improving eye health.
* Lettuce: It provides about 15 kcal / 100g. Its content of vitamin C, calcium, vitamin K, vitamin A helps to strengthen immunity. The fiber content of lettuce helps in weight loss. It is also associated with a healthy heart and maintaining eye health.